Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK Holiday weekend 2011 recap

My four day holiday weekend is officially over. I took my Xmas 2010 floating holiday today so I could spend the day with my sister, Viv, before she returned to Sac. It was a fun, long weekend.

She went climbing with me on Saturday. Afterward we found one of the most beautiful views in SD on a hillside in Mission Hills. Later Saturday night we went out to Coronado to take night shots behind the Del. Hit City Deli on the way home - tried the sweet noodle kugel. 

Sunday, did the usual pilates class. Took Frankie for a bath. Took some shots around Mission Bay. Did some window shopping. It was like a normal Sunday back in SF - hanging out with the dog.

Monday was my mom's 76th bday. We took Angelo for a bath (he is so clean and white now!). Took my mom out for a late lunch. Had a 6 month follow up eye appt where I was told I have nasolacrimal duct obstruction in my left eye. Took my mom out for some froyo. Dinner at home, then dessert at Extraordinary Desserts - best way to top off a bday. I had them bring out the Davenport Pavlova with a candle on it! She loved it!

Today, we were thinking of going climbing again, but she decided against it since her shoes still smelled like the rental climbing shoes she wore on Saturday. LOL. So we went out for pedis instead - her bday pedi. We had a nice dinner at home, then off to the airport.

I have a few hours to relax and get ready for my work week to start. I wish the weekend did not have to end.





































No comments:

Post a Comment