Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stress....

It can manifest itself in many different ways. Some believe it is the root of our diseases, such as cancer. I have been dealing with a wide variety of stress for the past month. The normal things like work, health, and finances. But also the one-offs lime my niece swimming in the Olympics, or the family member or friend that seems to be crying for help.

I think this person has been crying for help for a long time. Regardless of how much me and several others have repeatedly tried to give support and suggestions, it falls on deaf ears. This time, though, I think is the last straw. This stupid decision will change everything for this person, and not in a good way. Sure this person seeks out drama. And yes, this person is very insecure. But I am tired of giving a damn. I have way too many other things to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment